A few weeks ago I mentioned something that’s been in the works called Accompl.sh Plus. Today I’m glad to say it’s finally a reality!
Accompl.sh Plus builds on the Accompl.sh Credits system as one of the ways that you can upgrade your Accompl.sh experience.
Why should I upgrade?
A few reasons, really:
1) You’ll get access to all sorts of neat Plus-only features such as being able to upload hi-res photos with your goals. You’ll also get FIVE Accompl.sh Credits so you can have multiple lists! (that’s a $10 value itself!)
2) You’ll be helping to support Accompl.sh’s future! Even though this is a labor of love for me, there are some costs associated with keeping the site up and running and your support will help me to offset those costs! (THANKS!)
3) You’ll get this awesome badge next to your name around the site:
What do I get when I upgrade?
When you upgrade today, you’ll unlock the following:
- Upload hi-res photos with your goals
- Get access to all of your past Lists
- Add 5 Accompl.sh Credits per year
- A super cool PLUS badge!
That’s only the beginning! There are lots more Plus-only perks that I’ll be unveiling over the next few months!
What does it cost?
As a special launch offer, you can subscribe to Accompl.sh Plus for just $15/year! After July 1 (when the $1/credit offer expires!), Accompl.sh Plus subscriptions will be $24/year.
But I just bought a bunch of Credits!
Firstly: Thank you!
To those of you who’ve already stocked your account to take advantage of the $1/Credit launch offer, have no fear! Because Plus wasn’t an option when you bought your Credits, if you upgrade to Plus in the next 30 days (that is, before July 24), I’ll refund the amount equal to the number of Credits you’ve already purchased up to $5. So, if you’ve already bought 3 Credits and upgrade to Plus before July 24, you’ll pay a grand total of $12 for the year! Just upgrade to Plus using the normal method and you’ll get a refund confirmation within a few days.
So how do I subscribe to Accompl.sh Plus?
I thought you’d never ask!
It’s simple! Head on over to the Upgrade page and click “Get Plus!” The magical robots that I’ve commissioned to keep things in order behind the scenes will do the rest of the work for you!